The following describes the Disclaimer for our OCHypno.com website.
All training services and communication, email or otherwise, delivered by OCHypno.com, or Joe Homs (your “Trainer”), as well as information set forth on this website (OCHypno.com) are meant to help you learn and experience hypnosis.
However, training is not professional mental health care or medical care. If you feel psychologically stressed to the point that it is interfering with your ability to function, please have the courage to seek the help you need in the form of a professional counselor. Training may augment your therapy, but the work of training is meant to be done when major emotional and psychological wounds are already healing or healed.
In that spirit, by experiencing and/or purchasing training services from your Trainer, you confirm that you have read and agree to each statement and that you wish to proceed:
- I understand that the training services I will be receiving from my Trainer are not offered as a substitute for professional mental health care or medical care and are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any mental health or medical conditions. I also understand that my Trainer is not acting as a mental health counselor or a medical professional.
- I understand that training is, at present, an unregulated industry and that my Trainer is not licensed by the State of California or any other state. I also understand that for all legal purposes, the services provided by my Trainer will be considered to be provided in the State of California.
- I understand and agree that I am fully responsible for my well-being during my training sessions, and subsequently, including my choices and decisions.
- I understand that training is not a substitute for counseling, psychotherapy, psychoanalysis, mental health care or substance abuse treatment, and I will not use it in place of any form of therapy.
- I understand that all comments and ideas offered by my Trainer are solely for the purpose of aiding me in learning and experiencing hypnosis. I have the ability to give my informed consent, and hereby give such consent to my Trainer to assist me in achieving such goals.
- I understand that to the extent the training involves career or business, my Trainer is not promising outcomes included but not limited to increased clientele, profitability and or business success.
- I understand that my Trainer will protect my information as confidential unless I state otherwise in writing or I contribute on a coaching call. If I report child, elder abuse or neglect or threaten to harm myself or someone else, I understand that necessary actions will be taken and my confidentiality agreement limited in this capacity. Furthermore, if my Trainer is ordered by a court to provide information or to testify, he will do so to the extent the law requires.
- I understand that the use of technology is not always secure and I accept the risks of confidentiality in the use of email, text, phone, Skype and other technology.
- I hereby release, waive, acquit and forever discharge my Trainer, any agents, successors, assigns, personal representatives, executors, heirs and employees from every claim, suit action, demand or right to compensation for damages I may claim to have or that I may have arising out of acts or omissions by myself or by my Trainer as a result of the advice given by my Trainer or otherwise resulting from the coaching relationship contemplated by this agreement. I further declare and represent that no promise, inducement or agreement not expressed in this agreement has been made to me to sign this agreement. This agreement shall bind my heirs, executors, personal representatives, successors, assigns, and agents.
While hypnosis has many beneficial effects, hypnosis is not a substitute for appropriate medical attention. Statements and products offered on this website are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure nor prevent any disease or illness. When dealing with physical and/or mental illness or disease, always consult a qualified physician or therapist. Hypnosis recordings are not recommended for people suffering from mental disorders or illness.
Never listen to hypnosis recordings while driving a car or operating machinery. When listening to hypnosis recordings, choose an environment that is quiet and safe.
Orange County Hypnosis LLC, corporate owner of OCHypno.com website makes no guarantees about any products or services. The only one who can possibly guarantee your success is you.
Orange County Hypnosis LLC, corporate owner of OCHypno.com, and your Trainer, Joe Homs, make no claims to how well you will learn the materials, nor whether you can be certified as a hypnotist. (That would be highly unethical.) As always, individual results vary.
Services provided by Orange County Hypnosis LLC, corporate owner of OCHypno.com, and Joe Homs are not intended to take the place of professional counseling or medical or psychological care and should not be used as a substitute for professional diagnosis and treatment.
Orange County Hypnosis LLC, corporate owner of OCHypno.com and Joe Homs instructions and the information provided are, and are intended to be, educational in nature, providing information, instruction, support and encouragement.
Joe Homs is a certified hypnotist and trainer through the National Guild of Hypnotists. Joe Homs is not a licensed physician nor licensed mental health professional nor a psychologist. Joe Homs does not hold himself out to provide any form of health care or psychotherapy.
The services Joe Homs and OCHypno.com renders are held out to the public as non-therapeutic hypnotism, defined as the use of hypnosis to inoculate positive thinking and the capacity for self-hypnosis.
Joe Homs or OCHypno.com does not represent services as any form of medical, behavioral or mental health care, and despite research to the contrary, by law we may make no health benefit claims for our services.
Please consult your health care provider before making any health care decisions or for guidance about a specific medical condition.
If you are under medical or psychological care, obtain a signed, written referral from your provider(s).
THIRD PARTY NOTICE: You understand, acknowledge, and accept the fact that we at Orange County Hypnosis LLC, corporate owner of OCHypno.com website are not affiliated with any company, person, or organization of any kind mentioned on this OCHypno.com website in any way. Company names, products, logos, trade marks and any other proprietary intellectual property or otherwise belongs to the rightful owner, which is not us. You should not assume, even if a company name is in the website/domain name of this website, that there is an express, implied, or otherwise agreement, joint venture, partnership, or other relationship between us as website proprietors and any of these companies that are discussed merely for educational or other purposes.
The opinions, estimates, expectations, and projections contained in any disseminated information are accurate as of the date of release and are subject to change without additional notice. We do our best to ensure that the research has been compiled, obtained, discerned, or interpolated from reliable and trustworthy sources, and therefore believe the positions and beliefs shared are accurate and complete, though obviously not all material known or obtained will be contained, as distilling information into manageable quantity is in large part a goal. We at Orange County Hypnosis LLC, corporate owner of OCHypno.com website are not responsible for any errors or omissions contained in any disseminated material and are not liable for any loss incurred as a result of using the material in any way. The intent is merely to provide useful information, products, and services, some of which we may be compensated for.
Nothing offered by Orange County Hypnosis LLC, corporate owner of OCHypno.com website should be considered personalized investment advice. While our employees and/or contributors may answer your general customer service questions, they can not help you with specific investment questions and decisions, as they are not licensed under securities laws to deal with your particular investment situation. No communication by our employees and/or contributors to you should be construed as personal, individualized investment advice. Investors should not rely on the information given by us to make investment decisions. Rather, investors should use the information at OCHypno.com only as a starting point, at most, to do additional independent research so that the investor is able to make his or her own investment decision. You should consult with competent, professional help and read any available Prospectus or Public Company information.
This OCHypno.com website contains or may contain “forward looking statements” within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of1933 and Section 21B of the Securities Exchange Act of1934. Any statements that express or involve discussions with respect to predictions, expectations, beliefs, plans, projections, objectives, goals, assumptions or future events or performance are not statements of historical fact and may be “forward looking statements.” Forward looking statements are based on expectations, estimates and projections at the time the statements are made that involve a number of risks and uncertainties which could cause actual results or events to differ materially from those presently anticipated. Forward looking statements in this action may be identified through the use of words such as “expects”, “will,” “anticipates,” “estimates,” “believes,” or statements indicating certain actions “may,” “could,” or “might” occur.
Just as our website content does not constitute investment advice, and you should therefore consult a trained professional of your choosing, the same is true of other disciplines where expertise is gained through education, experience, and skill-building. Thus, nothing on our website or otherwise disseminated by Orange County Hypnosis LLC, corporate owner of OCHypno.com website in conjunction with it should be taken as medical, legal, accounting or other such advice. When in doubt, consult the hired help of your choosing, as you are ultimately responsible for your own affairs.
CHANGE NOTICE: As with any of our administrative and legal notice pages, the contents of this page can and will change over time. Accordingly, this page could read differently as of your very next visit. These changes are necessitated, and carried out by Orange County Hypnosis LLC, corporate owner of OCHypno.com website, in order to protect you and our OCHypno.com website. If this page is important to you, you should check back frequently as no other notice of changed content will be provided either before or after the change takes effect.
COPYRIGHT WARNING: The legal notices and administrative pages on this website, including this one, have been diligently drafted by an attorney. We at Orange County Hypnosis LLC, corporate owner of OCHypno.com website have paid to license the use of these legal notices and administrative pages on OCHypno.com for your protection and ours. This material may not be used in any way for any reason and unauthorized use is policed via Copyscape to detect violators.
QUESTIONS/COMMENTS/CONCERNS: If you have any questions about the contents of this page, or simply wish to reach us for any other reason, you may do so by using our Contact information:
Orange County Hypnosis LLC, corporate owner OCHypno.com
7545 Irvine Center Drive, Suite 200, Irvine, CA 92614